ClipCam (ETA Mid March)
Available on back-order
Record and share game highlights within minutes with ClipCam.
How? When something exciting happens, press the clip button to save 13 sec prior and 3 sec after the click (16 seconds in total).
Save only the good stuff and create a highlight reel as you go. By connecting the camera to the free in-house developed app with Wi-Fi, you can download footage to your phone instantly, and upload it to social media in a matter of seconds.
- Saves editing time and storage space.
- Available on IOS and Android.
- 25 mm lens shielded by a polycarbonate lens protector.
- A clip button with convenient thumb placement.
- 30GB storage space, room for hundreds of clips.
- 1800 mAh battery size.
- LED lights indicating Wi-Fi connection, battery, and recording statuses.
- Camera records in 1080 x 1080, 60 FPS, optimized for social media.
- Download clips at 0/90/180/270-degree rotations, ideal for any rail placement.
- 1X, 2X, or 3X zoom options before recording.
Dimensions: 113mm x 41.8mm x 37.4mm
The ClipCam comes with a USB-C charging cable, a USB-C port cover, and a user manual.
TAKE IT EVERYWHERE
ClipCam can be mounted to any standard NATO/Picatinny rail so you can be sure it fits your replica.
RECORD THE ACTION
Record only the most interesting footage and don’t bother with the rest. That way you can save a ton of space and editing time.
PERFECT FOR SHARING
Instantly download footage to your phone directly from the app with only a few clicks. Create some nice edits using our overlays and then share it on your favourite social media. All done in under a few minutes!
16 SEC CLIPS
The ClipCam will save the 13 seconds prior and 3 seconds after the clip button is pressed. Clips can overlap and the rest is discarded.
PRODUCT COMPANION APP
Connect to the app via Wi-Fi, set the 1X, 2X, or 3X zoom before recording, and save the footage with rotation options (0, 90, 180, or 270 degrees) after recording.